cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error when trying to enhance the BT126S_APPT component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create context node or getter/setter methods in BT126S_APPT, however I'm getting error "Function module /SDF/AL_MAP_TRANSID_LOGH does not exist".

I've done the enhancement and the system have created the Z classes, however I don't manage create GET_I methods and so on.

Regards,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please describe more for which view of component BT126S_APPT, u r doing enhancement and for which context node u r trying to create geter/seter methods.

I try to enhance BT126S_APPT component and APPTSQ view and not geting any error.

You can do enhancement once again for same component but first remove all enteries related to this enhancemment(classes and BSP Application & Repository.XML ) from BSPWDVC_CMP_EXT in SM34 and BSP application from SE80.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've enhanced the component twice, three times or more. I always delete all before trying again. I delete via SE80 and SE24.

I've applied the note 1144856 (Correction: Handling views from another BSP application), but the problem persists.

1) I've enhanced the component BT126S_APPT (it's ok)

2) Then, I tried enhancing the view ApptSQ, however the system didn't create the controller class, because it didn't close the method WD_CREATE_CONTEXT correctly. It put its code after the ENDMETHOD:

=========

ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

• Added by wizard

ztyped_context ?= context.

endmethod.

=========

3) So, I fix manually, I put the code "ztyped_context ?= context" between ENDIF and ENDMETHOD.

=========

ENDIF.

• Added by wizard

ENDMETHOD.

=========

4) I completed the configuration and put Z controller class in the page.

5) The system recognized and it showed Z classes (controller e context) as classes belonged to the view ApptSQ.

6) Then, I tried creating GET_I or GETTER/SETTER methods to context node BTQACT - Struct LEAD_ID. However the system show the message:

"Error during analysis of source code", in details: "Problem class Additional Information".

Regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do this,

1 first chooes both ZL_BT126S_A_APPTSQ_IMPL class and ZL_BT126S_A_APPTSQ_CTXT class and

delete them manually from SE24.

2. Now right click on ur enhanced view and delete enhancement.

3. Now enhance again the view and check same error comes again or not.

As u r saying after enhancement code for method WD_CREATE_CONTEXT should be like this.

method WD_CREATE_CONTEXT.

• create the context

context = cl_bsp_wd_context=>get_instance(

iv_controller = me

iv_type = 'ZL_BT126S_A_APPTSQ_CTXT' ).

typed_context ?= context.

• Added by wizard

endmethod.

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (0)