Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Copying Key Figure

I have created an agg. level on a plan cube to input Planned Hours at a cost center level (Employee Excluded from Agg Level).

I then want to assign these planned hours to EVERY employee within that cost center. I currently have Master Cost Center as an attribute of 0EMPLOYEE, and I have created a characteristic relationship on 0EMPLOYEE to Cost Center. I am trying to use a copy function on a new Agg. level that includes employee, but have not been successful.

I am able to successfully perform the copy function if I specify exactly which employee I want to copy to, but how can I copy this key figure to ALL employees within this cost center?

Ex: Cube contains the following:

Cost Center Plan Hour

0000006405 155

I want top copy the value 155 to ALL empoyees who are contained within the employee attribute cost center 6405.

Emp: Emp_CC Cost Center Plan Hour

123 6405 6405 155

145 6405 6405 155

156 6405 6405 155

In the copy function, I am using # (not assigned) as the from value. This works if I input a specific employee as the to value. I have attempted to use ># as the "to" value in the copy function, and that produces the error "cannot generate combinations in step 00."

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question