cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kanban Replenishment Strategy with Reporting Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to implement a SAP kanban system with repetitive manufacturing using reporting points. My problem is that when I change the status from empty to full I get error RM086 - GR with backflush not for reporting point logic with automatic GR option. I get this error regardless of control key (auto GR or not auto GR) setting on the routing. I reading SAP help on the subject; I see there is a page discussing replenishment strategy with reporting points which would infer that there should be a strategy with a similar name in configuration for replinishment strategies for in-house prodution. We are on ECC 6.0 and this option is not available in our system. What am I missing???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are using In House production Replenishment Strategy , You must define Replenishment strategy for reporting points in Configuration as below:

SPRO->Production>KANBAN>Replenishment Strategies>Define In-house Production Strategies>Working With Reporting Points Replenishment strategy you need to define.

Then assigned this defined strategy in KANBAN Control Cycle in PKMC-->Replenishment Strategy->

Choose In-house Production Radio Button and in front of that select the above defined replenishment strategy to work with reporting points.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for the reply. When I attempt to define this new strategy, on the first line of the control key "control type" I need to select one of six options. I would expect to find a selection named "working with reporting points" or something similar, but it is not there. Given that, which one should I select? If I select anyone of them; then how with this replinishment strategy be different than the ones already defined?

Thanks,

Dennis Phelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that you need to implement upgrade package 2 or above to get the functionality where Kanban works with repeative with reporting points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

I have the same issue with reporting points. I can not see the option Kanban with reporting points in Replenishment strategies.We are on ECC 6.0 with EHP4. What exactly do you mean by Upgrade package 2 . Please advice

I really appreciate your response

Thanks

RK