Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC Connection is fine.......... But "No data arrived from ECC"

Hello All,

From Today morning onwards..........No data is arriving to the BI system from the ECC even though the RFC connection is proper. The error message says:

***************************************************************************************************************************

Transfer (IDocs and TRFC): Missing messages or warnings (Yellow color)

Request IDoc : IDoc ready to be transferred to application (Yellow color)

Data Package 000001 : sent, not arrived (Yellow color)

***************************************************************************************************************************

Then when I go to SM58 in ECC and execute the LUW's manually (F6) then the load gets updated in BW. And it happens to all the load.

Can any body know why this is happening? As when I run a process chain, each time I cant go to SM58 and update the LUW's manually...............Let me know Where can I start troubleshooting this issue.........

replied

Hi Ram,

I have not applied this note but I do not know of any issues with applying the note as long as it is valid for your release level. The note I sent you references the note 869628 , which is a basis note. The note explains clearly in the coding correct what release levels and support package levels the note is valid for. As long as the note is read carefully by your basis Team and it is applied using SNOTE then there should be no problem. You also may need to apply some pre requisite notes but SNOTE will tell you if this is the case when you try and apply the note. If your basis Team are not comfortable applying the coding correction from the note you can also upgrade your system to the release and support package leveles mentioned in the note.

Best Regards,

Des.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question