cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Sales order header status

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are have a situation where all the items in the SO are delivered - PGI & Invoiced. But the order header status shows as A "In process" & these orders show up in VA05N. The items are seen as partially delivered. I have checked the following :

1) There is no completion Rule set in item category TAN & REN

2) There is a tick on the field Update document flow at item level copying control

3) I executed the programs SDVBUK00 / RVVBUKST / SDSPESTA

There are quite a few order sin this situation currently. Is there any SAP program to correct the faulty status?

Regards,

Amit Soman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point to note is at the item level it is seen as partially delivered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check that order has one shedule line or more, have ur confirmed qty been confirmed at diff dates or one day that may lead to partial status.

Think helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukund,

Thnks for the efforts & time spent on the query.

This turned out to be a master data issue. In the sales area data view / shipping tab of cust master the user had maintained D in the field Part/Del Item.

This defaults to shipping tab in SO at the item level. If you do F1 in this field in SO it says "When partial delivery indicator 'D' is set, the order can never have status 'fully delivered'. You must complete each item by entering a reason for rejection. This could be applied to scheduling agreements, for example"

This explains everything

Regards

Amit Soman

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PICK & PGI qty are same as the confirmed qty in sales order.

I guess this is a inconsistency in VBUK / VBUP & some other table. I am not able to find this other table. I checked VBAP & VBEP tables. But no help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit once check Delivery Quantity Picking Quantity PGI'd Quantity if they r equal to sales order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the qty of sales order, delivery and billing - whether all are same. or check whether the accounting doc is generated.

regards,

R.Sudhir