cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Viewer Different in CR 2008 vs Visual Studio 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When viewing a report in CR 2008 Report Viewer, there is extra space taken up by a light grey border which when measured at the top is approx 15px tall and then a dark grey border which is 6px tall.

Measurements of the light grey border at the right edge of the screen are 6px for the light grey area and

22px for the dark grey area. These areas do not exist when displayed in the crystal reports viewer shipped with Visual Studio 2008.

?How do I get rid of the borders? I want my report to look like it is directly a part of the web page rather than a report displayed in a window.

The html code used in my asp page is:

<CR:CrystalReportViewer ID="crv1" runat="server" displaytoolbar="false" separatepages="false" toolpanelview="none" hasdrilldowntabs="false" EnableDatabaseLogonPrompt="false" AutoDataBind="true" />

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please re-post if this is still an issue to the .NET Development - Crystal Reports Forum or purchase a case and have a dedicated support engineer work with you directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to what I've read, service pack 0 is detected by the "Check for Updates" function, so my version of CR2008 is up-to-date.

Does anybody have an answer to my original question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

Have you applied Service pack 0 With VS 2008 Crystal Reports 2008 SP0 is compatible.

Try to change properties of CRViewer.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My version of CR2008 is 12.0.0.683. When I click on check for updates, it says no updates are available. Are you saying there are updates available that the updater doesn't find?

What version of CR2008 should I be at (after applying sp0)?

Regarding "change the properties of the viewer", can you be more specific? I posted

the properties of the viewer that I applied. What else should I try?

-->Vince