cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB02 Change in profit center field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have posted documents thru FB01. and now I found out that for some of the line items, profit center is wrongly assigned.In FB02,we can only change the docu. text.Is there any other way I could change the wrong profit center in FB02.I don't want to reverse the document cuz it has 100s of line items and I only need to correct 6 line items for profit center.Any other option? Please suggest.Thanks

Regards

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not change profit center field in FB02 or any posted financial documents.

you can reveres the document and repost the document with using reference old document number and before posting new document you can change profit center field.

goto FB50 or f-02 and goto menu ,then click on post with reference.

double lick on line item where you wants to change profit center and change...post.

Thanks,

Rau

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Guys, I guess the only option is to reverse the transaction and repsot it with correct profit center.In 9KE0, system says the a/c based PCA was not active on 15.05.2007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are okay with correcting the profit center postings only, then you can use 9KE0 transaction to correct the necessary lines.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ramanand