cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports Timing Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Users have been experiencing an intermittent issue when they try to run reports on-demand through the InfoView application. The usual error message is:

Your request could not be completed because a failure occurred while the report was being processed. Please contact your system administrator.

It seems that the problem is most common during a week when a large number of users run reports.

On a given day, the reports will time out then work again after a time period of about a half hour. Usually another time period later, reports won't run. Many times, the cycle will repeat itself during the day.

One other peculiarity is that I would run a report through scheduler. The report ran fine. When I tried to view latest instance, that then timed out as well.

I suspect there is some setting. Is anyone familiar with this issue or its resolution? Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edward,

I recommend to post this query to the [BusinessObjects Enterprise Administration|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to administration and configuration of BusinessObjects Enterprise, BusinessObjects Edge, and Crystal Reports Server.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all BOE Administration queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk