cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Tools Code missing under TABLES (Sync Manager)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have recently did my testing on the Sbo_Demo Database.

I felt it was time for me to graduate and move on to the real data.

So i changed the database in SYNC manager to the one i would like to use.

Once i did this i started setting up my B2C Business partner and everything else needed for a successful sync.

i noticed an error stating PRX _ fields were missing. I figured i would start the procedure over using the document to successfuly uninstal any traces of WEBTOOLS.

So i started up a fresh install of web tools all seemed to go fine i setup my database when i went to sync manager under tables my WEB TOOLS CODE COLUMN was missing, in short my PRX_Fields were never constructed. i followed the removal process step by step from the included documents section page 13 " Removing the application"

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? i thought the PRX files were created automattically with the webtools installer or sync manger

neither seem to be doing so.

Thank you very much for you time

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastiano,

These columns are created by clicking "Install Plugin" on the first screen of the isynch manager. It is necessary to run this function every time you switch SBO databases. Also it is necessary to enter codes on the tables and click on the "Initialize Synch" button on the synchronization screen. This clears the webtools db of data from your previous SBO db. I believe this is covered in the installer guide.

Good luck,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to both of you. Issue solved!

i thought that install plugin was only for the credit card addons.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further to Jay's point you should click it only if its the first time you are synching to that b1 db, not every time.