cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Issue Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am looking for some documentation on how to configure thre different items in Issue Management ( subject List, statuses, etc)

Is there available documentation that I can look into that has guidelines on how to go about it?

Please let me know

Thanks

Nadine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the description tab,, there is a pre-drefined text in the descrpition box.

That text can be modified ... I believe it's transaction SE61?

Can the font be chnaged?

Thanks - those answers are extremely helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem Nadine. Sorry though, not sure how to change the text behaviour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you for your reply, it is extremely helpful.

As a last question, would you be able to guide me into how to change the priorities as well as the descriptive text?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadine-

I would be careful with trying to customize the SAP delivered priorities too much, they are also aligned with other workflows that could be affected should you implement them later.... What method are you using to create support messages? NOTIF_CREATE? Help --> Create Support Message? These priority values are configured in different places.

Changing the descriptive text? What is your requirement? This is a freely defined field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

can you please include a link to the documentation?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was referring to the documentation in the SAP system. Since I can't "link" to it in this forum I'll provide you the paths to get you started. I haven't come across any config guides, but if you spend some time with the documentation in the IMG you'll find that it is pretty easy to follow.

Transaction SPRO in your Solution Manager system --> SAP Reference IMG

To configure Issues Management:

SAP Solution Manager -> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Issue Management

To configure subjects:

SAP Solution Manager --> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Node text not found --> Define Catalogs, Codes and Profiles

To configure status values:

SAP Solution Manager --> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Node text not found --> Status Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadine-

Following the documentation in the IMG will step you through the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

with respect to the priortities -

even though there are workflows associated to the workflows, is there a way to configure those priorities?

It seems that there are two additional priorities that are displayed

1-Very High

2-High

3-Medium

4-Low

Medium

Low

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadine-

Sorry to confuse you, I meant to say there are actions that are associated with the *status values, not the priorities. You can configure priorities as you want for your project issues.

It depends on how you are creating your messages. CRMD_ORDER? NOTIF_CREATE? Help --> Create Support Message??

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are creating the issues via SOLAR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like we have 2 posts going on the same topic : )

Transaction OSC3.

Please close 1 of the threads if this helps you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when changing the statuses in the table that you recommended ( i.e changing Open to Openn..)the changes are not reflacted in issue management.

DO you know what that is happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

That table is for priority configuration...which is what I thought you wanted to configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes-

i am trying to configure those status values. However, when I make a chnage to the table, the chnages are not reflected i Issue Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadine-

That's because changes to the table in OSC3 will be reflected in the PRIORITY drop-down. From your post earlier, the requirement was to configure the priorities. Status values are configured somewhere else.

Try transcacion CRMBS02. Double click SLFI0001 to maintain status values for Issues Mgmt.

Please close thread if this answers your question, if not feel free to write back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - Thanks for your answer..

I am able to make chnages to the table .

However, when I open issue mangement, the changes are not reflected in the status tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadine-

I am assuming you made a copy of the SAP status profile before you made changes to a table? : ) If so, I am also assuming you called this new status profile something like ZSLFI when you made the copy. You will need to assign this newly created status profile in the Transaction types screen.

Search in SPRO for the activity Define Transaction Types

Select SLFI

In the Profiles screen enter your newly copied status profile (e.g. ZSLFI) to the status profile field.

Save

You should be good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

in the issue management subject list, i would liek to know how to access the titles associated to each"code group".

Where can that information be found?

Please let me know

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was I able to help resolve your previous issue? If so can you close this out and re-open a new thread for this question? Will be happy to help.