cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change item structure in Quotation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have a project, I planned cost for project. Now I need to create and send a quotation to customer.

When I create quotation with Sales Pricing function, DP81, system generate 4 line: Material cost, Internal Services, External Services and Other costs..

My questions are:

1 . How to generate detail of project in quotation, such as WBS

2. How to define different condition type for each type of WBS ? Each kind of WBS, customer have different way to calculate sale pricing.

Thanks

QuangDD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You should create the Qutotation with the refrence of inquiry and this inquiry is to put in DP81 .In inquiry u have to assign the WBSE.

You should change the strature of qutation by the Sales price View and sales price basic view of qutation by clicking the header or line item vice of that views.If u click the header of inquiry all the values in inquiry is copied to qutation or by ckicking it line item vies u can control it.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The items appearing in the quotation are because of the settings you have done in DIP Profile. In the material determination, you will have to change such that all the material that you have assigned in the project for calculating the cost will appear as items to be sold. Once you do that you will have entire list of materials in quotation. But you should take one important point into consideration. If you have decided that you want to create billing/ invoicing also using DIP, then all the material that goes for building/ assembling/ manufacturing material that you are selling to customer also appear in billing request. In my exposure to DIP, I have tried enough to avoid this but it was not successful at all.

For pricing, you will have to talk to SD person. He will be able to set pricing conditions based on document type and item category.