cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error accessing function module: HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO ADMINISTRATORS: PLEASE DO NOT DELETE. ADVISE WHICH FORUM TO POST.

Good Day to all SAP Gurus,

I need your help in resolving / understanding an error.

Envirornment - SAP IDES 4.7

While posting any document through FBCJ (Cash Journal), f.26 (incoming payment), f.22 etc., the below mentioned error is appearing.

Error accessing function module: FMFK_FIKRS_READ

Parameter: IP-FIKRS IP_FMA_OBJNR

-

When I click help (?), the following detailed message appears.

Diagnosis

The application has accessed a Funds Management or Cash Budget Management module with parameters missing or defective.

Can someone please help on this?

Points guaranteed.

Regards

Jamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Please do not offer points for replies. This is clearly mentioned in the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement]. It is considered impolite and is the quickest way to have someone flag your message using the Abuse Button which usually means that the post will be deleted.

2. Per the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement], please title your subject appropriately. In particular, words such as "help" don't provide any insight into your message either when viewed directly or via search. This too is a possible Abuse violation and may be deleted by the other Moderators. A more appropriate title would be "posting Cash Journal document results in error XX-YYY (FMFK_FIKRS_READ)"... and it would help the others who would attempt to reply to your message if you provided the specific message number.

3. The financials forum is for functional questions. Since you are asking about a FM I'd recommend posting this question in one of the [ABAP Forums|/community [original link is broken];. Posting in the wrong forum won't lead to an abuse report but the message is likely to be locked to discourage other users to post in the correct forum.

Edited by: Nathan Genez on Oct 10, 2008 2:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your advice. I shall be careful in the furture.

Regards

Jamil