Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo transfer posting/WM question

marie_mucci
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks

I'm calling on the experts again!

I am doing transfer postings from one material to another (MIGO 309 transaction) and also have to complete the warehouse management side.

My problem is that the parts did not go back into the same bin, but someplace else. I've created the transfer orders in LU04, but it will not let me confirm them to a different storage bin than what it suggests.

Is there any way to change this in customizing? I know these are now all created and I will have to deal with it, but this will be happening more in the future as well.

Thanks,

Marie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which procedure you are following,

Check the following ,

1.Create material Material Document for posting change ,

2. Create posting chenge Notice LU01-- Create

Here you can clearly check to which storage type you want to post.

3. Now Create TO by LT05

4. Confirm By Lt12

Dev.

marie_mucci
Explorer
0 Kudos

they were able to do customizing that solved the problem.

marie_mucci
Explorer
0 Kudos

because this is a two-step/transfer posting, the information link you sent me says that the destination bin cannot be changed. Is there anyone who has customizing information that they've been able to change this feature?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, SAP help really says that PCNs are exeptions...so, you have little chance to solve this...

But I wonder why your goods will change their bin in case of material number change. And it may be also interesting why their material number changes.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 10, 2008 6:38 PM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Buona sera,

You can change the destination bin during confirmation - in cefrtain cases. Please check the link (customizing is described there):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c6/f83e5a4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba