cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue duing Transfer Order creation for a Process Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how can I create a Transfer Order for picking items once the Process Order is created.

I have created a Process order and released it and trying to create a Transfer Order via LB13 but it says " No data available for criteria specified:

Am I missing some steps before I create the TO or something is missing in the configuration.

Can someone tell me the steps after creation of Process Order until the confirmation mainly the WM steps.

Please let me know ASAP

Thank you

SAP FAN....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check your settings in production scheduling profile whether you are automatically creating the TR or TO during release of the order.

Typically in the process order, there is a button "WM staging", if you click that button, it will create the TR for you. Once the TR is created and all the WM settings are right, then you can convert it into TO.

Try and revert back.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

Thanks for the response.

The settings for automatically creating the TR or TO during release of the order has been already made in the production scheduling profile.

I would like to know what is the configuration that is needed for the WM staging so that TR can be created when you click the button once the Process Order is realeased.

Is the material staging configuration/master data needed for components pick for a Process Order. If yes can you give me the details.

Thanks

SAP FAN...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are couple of WM master data set-up that needs to be done for TR to be created.

• Create a production supply area (PSA)

• Control Cycle for the material-plant and PSA combination

• define the production supply area in either the work center or material master

I can think of only these settings right now from PP side. Try it out and let us know.

-Swapnil