cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on inserting Address in SMARTFORMS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my Smartform there is an Address Node of type( Organization Address ) which fetches the Address of Sold-to or Ship-to party based on Country..

Now we want that the Address which is fetched should all be converted to upper-case irrespective of the entry.

Is there any tab in the standard Address node in smartform through which we can convert the address fetched to upper-case.

OR

Is it possible to check out for the fields which have been used in Organization Address so as to code it with variables from tables.

Please let me know for the most appropriate solutions for this.

Thanking you in advance.

Sudip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody provide me some user-exits in Sales Order program(SAPMV45A) where I can force the Partner Address data to uppercase,so that I can use it instead of making changes in the Smartform.Also if anybody has done any coding on this,let me know the detailed coding of this or any Function module or BAPI which can be used and how to be used.

Thanking you in advance,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

This is a standard Address-node which is being used.If you have seen any standard Address-node then you will remember.

It appears as I have described below in the SMARTFORM Address-Node.

Address CUSTOMER_ADDRESS

Description Customer Address

Type : Organization Address (Radio-button)

Personal Address(Radio-button)

Workplace Address(Radio-button)

Determine Dynamically (Radio-button)

Address Number &Z_CUST_ADDR_NUMBER&

Person Number

Output Starts with Paragraph *

Number of Lines to be Used 4

Sending Country US

If PO Box and Street Exist:

Fixed Language for Country Indicator

Different Recipient Language

Priority of Lines

This is what is there in the SMARTFORM.I need to convert the Address fetched to uppercase.Is there any option in the Address node where we can convert to uppercase or any other way.If not then I need to get the exact fields from the Organization Address and code it.But as there can be many customers or Addressee from different countries like US or Africa then they can use different formats for Address like some can use Region in there Address some might not use it.

So how do I code it also.

Thanking in advance,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u find "Upper Case/Lower Case Spelling" check box..and check

Also, fill number(like 4,as u want all in capital) in the priority of lines.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Check "Upper Case/Lower Case Spelling" in the paragraph format which is using in your smartforms.

Thanks,

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are already fetching the address from the print program

you can use 'Translate <Var> to upper case'. command and convert them to upper case.

or if you are fetching them at smartform level then after fetching you can write the above statement.

Use program lines for this..

Thanks,

Sree.