cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i was doing the Sync my DC from DTR to my Local pc.it was giving the following Error.so that I could not do any changes in my respective component.

The operation requires the writeability of the following Objects:

View com.dcx.planning.plpackage.approve.Planning_PackageApproverCompView

======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /C24_TRPLN_Dtrplnmaintain_package~dcx.com.iptbs/src/packages/com/dcx/planning/plpackage/approve/Planning_PackageApproverCompView.wdview.xlf

======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /C24_TRPLN_Dtrplnmaintain_package~dcx.com.iptbs/src/packages/com/dcx/planning/plpackage/approve/Planning_PackageApproverCompView.wdcontroller.xlf

======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /C24_TRPLN_Dtrplnmaintain_package~dcx.com.iptbs/src/packages/com/dcx/planning/plpackage/approve/Planning_PackageApproverCompView.wdview

======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /C24_TRPLN_Dtrplnmaintain_package~dcx.com.iptbs/src/packages/com/dcx/planning/plpackage/approve/Planning_PackageApproverCompView.wdcontroller

Any suggestion can be appreciated.

Thanx in Advance.

Regards,

HPP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the right forum,please post it in Java Development Infrastructure Forum

Please Check ACL's (Access control lists) do you have the read write permissions to the same.

hope this helps you

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm the same problem. After import a DC I cannot modify any thing.

can any one help us?

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HPP,

I have seen this problem earlier and the only solution is to go to the DTR perspective, navigative to the files listed in the error and manually checkout all those files.

This will let you make changes to the view.

Regards,

Manish