cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close a PO after partial GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to close a PO for which a partial GR been done,now the purchasing don't need the remaining qty and want to close the PO I have ticked the delevery completed indicator in PO but it is still allowing me to do GR for remaining quantites.

Please let me know ur valuable inputs

Regards,

Zeeshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the PO Quantity to Partial GR received Quantity and Set Delivery Completed Indicator.

Furhter Select the Line Items and Click on Lock Items and Save to Restrict the Further Processing of Purchase Line Items.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

If u want to close the PO qty enter the "Last GR date" coloum as yesterday date if u want to close the PO today and make Error from warning message in OMCQ or system message based on the error number.

this is solution for your problem. Try and enjoy.

Thanks

Rajakumar.K

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is standard functionality of SAP and can't be changed.

It will better if you lock the Po line item or change the PO quantity to avoid the GR.

Else in "Delivery" tab, maintain the Underdelivery tolerance to cover the quantity of remaining PO qty.

marcoantonio_romerosanche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have 2 options

1.- Decrease the PO Qty to the total GR qty received

2.- Activate the "Delivery Compleated" at the item level.

Hope this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco Antonio,

I have similar scenario and would like to apply the first option provided by you.

May I know where is the setting to decrease the PO qty to the total GR qty received?

I have tried but system give me an error message no. 06230.

Please help. thanks

Regards,

Julia