cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed quantity is Zero in Make to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am working on MTO order scenario the problem is, at the sales order level the confirmed quantity is Zero

I have checked at stock overview level i have sufficient sales order quantity, the requirement type is KSV with shcedule line category is CP,

kindly let me know the solution for this issue so that i can process my delivery

Thanks to all

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

When u are following make to order scnario you must ensure that you have created planned independent requirement in "MD61" once it is created you can see the requirement in "MD04"

Your sales order will be confirmed based on the availability of independent requirement

Carryout the above mentioned ctransactions and then do the availability check once again you will be seen that your sale order qty will be confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in the MTO scenario, you do not produce for stock. rather, you produce only when there is an order. after the material has been produced, the material is entered into sales order stock, rather than unrestricted stock used in MTS/standard scenarios. therefore, availability is confirmed once PP confirms/completes production of the MTO item.

also, check in your material master (MTO) if lead times were entered in the Material Master.

another consideration is if you are using variant matching. if yes, then switch this feature on (VOV7 and selecting the right item category). what happens is even in MTO scenario, the system will search for an equivalent MTS item and substitute/propose this for your ordered material.

i am curious, though. could you provide more details as to what item category and item category group appear in your sales order for your material?

regards.