cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number range for copying controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i tried to create a proforma invoice, while saving the invoice it is throwing a error message that NRIV number range has not been maintained when i checked NRIV i have found that for my sales org and billing document it has not been maintained .

can you help me in as where we maintain the number range for these copy control documents.

early answers!!!! higly appreciated!!!!!!

regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what is NRIV? is that a tcode or a field?

anyway, let's say your pro forma invoice is billing type F5. first, you could create number ranges by doing VN01 (this step is optional if you want the pro forma number range to be the same as invoice documents).

second, you assign the number range to billing type F5 by doing VOFA. . you will find a field 'no range int. assgt.' enter the number assignment of your number range here or select from the drop down menu. save.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

NRIV is a field where you can find all the number ranges. i have seen that number ranges for sales documents and invoice documents has already been maintained.

you will find a field 'no range int. assgt.' enter the number assignment of your number range here or select from the drop down menu. save.

the above setting has already been made.

i think this is a setting some thing where we need to maintain internally inthe table NRIV

Thanks

kiran