Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problems with liveCache in APO

Hi experts,

I have an issue with regards to liveCache in APO and I hope someone can help me.

Whenever I try to create a Planning Version within a Model (via transaction /SAPAPO/MVM) the following

error message is provided: "General error in model / version management planning".

Through some research I found a document that makes the following recommendation: "Sometimes when you work in a multi-client system, you maybe encounter the following error message: "General error in model/planning version management". This error is due to the fact that in LiveCache the planning version already exists but it cannot be found on database. As a remedy, you have to remove this inconsistency by using the transaction /SAPAPO/OM17. For detailed information, please refer to SAP Note 519014."

Then, as recommended, I tried to execute the transaction /SAPAPO/OM17. But when I tried to execute this transaction another error message was released: "Connection to liveCache failed. Message no. /SAPAPO/OM000".

Moreover, the result of the transaction /SAPAPO/OM13 ( Analyze liveCache and LCA Objects ) shows the following errors and warnings:

Item

Check

Connection to LCA

with errors

liveCache Stat. from LCA - ???

with errors

liveCache Initialization - 001

with errors

Old simulation versions

with warnings

/sapapo/om_reorg_daily - 001

with errors

/sapapo/om_delete_old_simsess

with errors

/sapapo/om_lcaalerts

with errors

Number of LC Sessions - 0

with errors

Thanks in advance for help.

Greetings,

Francisco Fonseca.

replied

This shows there is an issue with LC installation. Please escalate this issue to the BASIS team. They will take of the issue

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question