cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List split criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know the criteria in which an invoice list split would happen?

Can Billing date be a criteria a well?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sinduja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinduja,

The Invoice Split/Combine logic is controlled by the copy control settings. The t-codes for different billing copy control settings are VTFL (Delivery to Billing), VTFA (Sales to Billing) and VTFF (Billing to Billing) copy control.

Let us take the example of Delivery to Billing. Goto VTFL.

Select a target and source document type (F2 to LF). Then double click on "item" on the left navigation. Select a item category (TAN) and see the details. The routine in the field Data VBRK/VBRP is what controls the Invoice split/combine logic. You can ask your ABAPer to create your own routines as per your requirements.

Regards,

Chandan

Are you still working for APCI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

So good to hear from you.

I am aware of the Copy control settings, but wanted to know the standard criteria for a Invoice List split. And there are no standard Item level copy control settings for F2 to LR I believe.

The current issue is that when trying to create a Invoice List for 4 Billing documents it has resulted in 3 seperate Invoice list documents.

Among the 4 billing documents one with a different Inco term and Payment terms have resulted in seperate Invoice List which is understandable. But apart from this the only difference I notice is the difference in Billing date.

Many Thanks for the quick response!

Regards,

Sinduja

No. I dont work for APCI. I have changed the Organisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinduja,

I did not read your question properly and proceeded on giving you some SD lessons :-). I did not see the word list after Invoice. Sorry!

If the Billing dates are different on your invoices then it will cause a split in the invoice lists. To avoid this, enter the date manually for the invoice list in VF21 and proceed.

There are other header fields and partners that could cause a split but since you say that only the billing date is what is different then I am sure that's the reason. Try doing what I suggested and let me know if it works.

Also there is no copy control settings for LR and F2 at item level. It'll be only at header.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Its a pleasure to have the SD lessons from you;-)

Entering the Billing date manually during Invoice List creation has resolved the issue.

Thanks a lot for the timely help Chandan!

Regards,

Sinduja

Please do keep in touch!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandhan,

I have a similar kind of requirement where we are creating an Invoice list for Different Billing Doc types say a Invoice and Credit Memo for the same customer..Since the VBRK fields here differ the Invoice List is getting split..but we dont want that to happen..we want only one Invoice List to be created.

This is any possibility to achieve this ?I have checked the OSS Note 317935 which says a custom copy control needs to be defined and VBRK fields needs to be cleared.I tried doing this in debug mode but it didnt work..Invoice List was getting split.. Please help.

Thanks

Sushma.

former_member200874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

You wrote "There are other header fields and partners that could cause a split".

Could you please specify those header field that cause a split?

Thanks in advance!

Jagan