Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i need advice on FD01.

1) may i know what is the use of vendor field under control data tab. what is the implication of this field?

2) vat reg no under control data tab. what is the use of this vat number?

3) cash management group under account management tab. what is the use of this field?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

2. VAT you entered here will by default picked up in the billing documents, but based on DOC.Type or based on how config. is done we can override the one entered in the customer master.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

can anybody tell me how the system determines the field VEKP-VHILM_KU (customer packaging material) during the sale delivery creation?

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

1. your customer can also be your vendor. enter the customer's SAP vendor number here to create a link. this will allow you to offset accounts during financial processing of disbursements and collections.

2. the VAT of the customer is entered in the field for VAT, of course. this is required by law in many countries and could be referenced during output processing.

3. field for cash management group appears only when cash management (a separate FI sub-module) is implemented. i am not too familiar with this, unfortunately, but will try to get back to you as this was implemented in one of our past projects. if you accept my speculation, then this could be an indicator (similar to credit group for Credit Managment, or customer group for Sales) for the processing of the customer's accounts related to cash management.

regards.