cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time recording Issues-Exception to Positive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to know how to change the employee time recording from Exception to Positive time recording system??

Currently our production workers enter exception time in CATS using absences & attendences.This is then transferred to HR time management where time evaluation is run.

With this approach if no exception time has been entered by the employee, time evaluation assumes that the employee has worked according to his work schedule.

We would like to change this so that if no time is entered the employee is not paid.

How to change the Time Recording Approach from Exception to Positive? If any one has worked on this & can give the TM configuration details and its impact in this regard.

Early help will be appreciated and points will be rewarded

Thanks in advance,

Zamy.

Edited by: Zamader on Oct 14, 2008 11:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the Time managment status in the infotype 007 from 9 (Negative Timings ) to 1 ( Time evaluation for Actual timings)

here if there is no data in 2002 or 2001 it will mark as unpaid

during time evaluation.

Regards.

M.Rajasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply. I've got one query do I have to do any config changes in TM node? If yes could you plz give me the details?

Thanks in advance.

Amit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit whtat you want to do please be clear.

You already following CATS means you using postive time mgmt only isn't.

CATS are the sheets which will take time event as inputs send it to the particualr table. From that table you do the evaluation.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenu

I did mention we are using CATS for exception. Do you know how to change the same as I've mentioned in my subject line?

Thanks & Regds

Zamy