cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to SEM 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Does anyone have any documentation on the implications for BCS of upgrading from SEM4.0 to SEM 6.0?

We are doing a technical upgrade of BW3.5 to 4.5 and as a consequence need to upgrade to SEM 6.0.

Thanks

Loretta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no such documentation, but thre are a few changes required in BCS if Consolidations of Investments is implemented in the earlier release. More details regarding this can be found by searching this forum.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loretta,

Would you able to find any nice point specifi documentation on SEM Upgrade from 4 to 6 . I have tried a lot but could not find one exactly that speaks to the point. Some thing like we find a nice document for BW 3.X Upgrade to BI 7.

Any quick replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

BIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check with your Basis person? they should be able to track support packages and the order in which they need to be applied. what happens if you have errors from database, network, or operating system changes? every landscape is different and there are a lot of things that can go wrong. i don't think there is a cookbook for every possible way of mixing ingredients if you know what i mean.