Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pblme with PA30

ouhamoumustapha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to create "Actions" for a person in PA30, I have a probleme between "Personal Area" and "Employee Subgroup", the probleme is that there is no entry in the T001P for <Personal Area / employee Subarea >, how can I maintain table T001P if this is the solution ??

Thanks in advance

Mustapha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the employee is active then go through the infotype 0001 and find the entry of that employee and display that employee record and type /h in command field for debug and enter after it put code = edit or anvo then f8.after it you just change your requirement and save the entry.

i think this procedure will help you for adding the personnel area and emp group.

Thanks...

bibek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the employee is active then go through the infotype 0001 and find the entry of that employee and display that employee record and type /h in command field for debug and enter after it put code = edit or anvo then f8.after it you just change your requirement and save the entry.

i think this procedure will help you for adding the personnel area and emp group.

Thanks...

bibek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mustapha,

You need to assign the PA to Company Code & Country. Check your assignment through Img -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Assign PA to Company code.

And also check your assignment of PSA to PA.

Good Luck

Om.