cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice not generating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created an order, delivery and billing document. Billing doc has been released to accounting. However though the accounting doc has been generated, the excise invoice is not generated.

Plz help me what cud be the reason for that.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be that an excise invoice is already created for the delivery document. Go to SE16, give table name as J_1IEXCDTL. In the selection screen give transaction type as DLFC and delivery number in ref doc 1 field and execute. If a record is already existing then cancel the excise invoice and then create the excise invoice.

For the excise invoice the check is done not only for the billing document but also the corresponding delivery document.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL

I still cant find out why just one excise invoice for one delivery. Bcoz I myself created two excise inv for the same delivery for different items. May be there is some configuration done for the same.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your responses.

Regards

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear bvdv,

I have checked that as well but it is showing:

"Document not found. Excise posting not done or document is archived"

and in J1iin it is showing as

"Modvat utilization done already for <billing doc> of Delivery <delivery doc no.>"

Very contradictory statements.

Thanks

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

How can that be possible?

Suppose, if we have 2 items in a delivery and we create separate billing docs for both of them. Then if we have created excise invoice for the first one, then according to you we cant create excise inv for the second one.

Then how do we capture excise for the second item since we want total excise? If the client wants us to generate excise inv for both of them, what should we tell him?

Thanks

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

One delivery only one excise invoice. You have no option but to tell the client to go for single invoice for both the line items or different deliveries for each of the line item.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

There was no such invoice record in the path that you hv mentioned.

Infact, for another billing doc made from the same delivery for another item the excise invoice was generated but not for this one. Both billing docs were made almost at the same time one after another.

Thanks

Sapshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

There lies the problem. Unfortunately, that is how the design is. Since delivery is linked to excise invoice, you can create only one excise invoice per delivery.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am getting this error when i am trying to make excise invoice in J1iin:

Modvat utilization done already for <billing doc no.> of delivery <delivery doc no.>

Plz help

thanks

Sapshed

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the invoice

go to J1IIN screen > click on Display > click on alternate selection > give there your commercial invoice number i.e billing document number > enter

check in this way and see as per me system generated automatic excise invoice .