cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frineds,

I am working on RFC to File scenario, but when i am facing error in Communication channel of RFC type (Sender side).

Below is the error that i am facing at this moment

"Error: 2008-10-10 15:46:55 CEST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_SND_RFC_RFC2FILE' (cea9fc6ea3993352947d436f2891baa9, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'EID#800')"

So kindly suggest me any solutions.

Please dont give me any links or blogs.

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

you can refer to Question 19 of this note:-730870

this is the description.

Q 19: While sending a RFC call to the RfcAdapter I get a error message like "com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed..." or "com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed...". What is missing?

A: The RfcAdapter trys to find a Sender Agreement for this RFC call but the lookup failes. The values used for this lookup are:

Sender Party/Sender Service: The values from Party and Service belonging to the sender channel.

Sender Interface: The name of the RFC function module.

Sender Namespace: The fix RFC namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Receiver Party/Receiver Service: These fields are empty. This will match the wildcard '*'.

Check your sender agreement:- are the values given in the sender agreement same as the values in that are coming in the RFC call(this you can check in MONI)

Also there is a possibility that the sender RFC would be having a logical system name. If this is the case better to go for web as Abap.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

I think your right. I think i didnt configure the Sender details in SLD.

I mean i didnt maintain the right Tech & Business system settings in SLD for the sender system(R/3 Sending system). I think this should be the problem.

Do you have any doc or link where in i can get the detials of settings to be done in SLD for Sender R/3 system. If you dont have any doc you can explain me in this post.

Thanks & Regards

Sai Ganesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using WebAS ABAP business and technical system. U may create it using this:

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Make sure both the Sender RFC adapter and the TCP Connection in R3 use the same Program Id.

2. What is the sender Business System you are using? If it is a Business Service, then in the sender rfc adapter select option , advanced --> and deselect option Verify Sender System

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have maintained the same program id on the both the systems (RFC destination on Sender side(R/3) and on XI sender adapter RFC channel).

I am using the sender business system which is defined in SLD of type "Third party".

Do you think this is an error and if so if have to use Business service ??.

Also i wil brief you settings that i have done both on sender R/3 system and on XI system.

Sender R/3 system

Create Funtion module (Logic:- if i pass some input values it get updated in DB and also it should trigger the this Scenario and should deliver the file in recev system with the values that were passed in FM)

And i have a small ABAP code in which i am calling this FM and passing parameters

with help of this syntax

CALL FUNCTION <FM name > in background task destination <RFC dest>

Commit work.

Created RFC destination for XI recevier system type T

Sender RFC channel in XI:- I have given the parameters of RFC Server parameter same as RFC destination.

And in RFC Metadata Repository Parameter i have given the Sender system logon details.

Please let me know if i am wrong

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks good to me.. can you try with this call..

CALL FUNCTION '<fun name>' destination '<dstn>'

EXPORTING <> IMPORTING <>