Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object Field Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to look for all possible values of an authorization object field's in change mode of a role. But when I click the pencil icon beside the specified field, for few auth objects field's, the list doesnt pop up.

Any idea, what is happening?

Thanks.

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am trying to look for all possible values of an authorization object field's in change mode of a role. But when I click the pencil icon beside the specified field, for few auth objects field's, the list doesnt pop up.

> Any idea, what is happening?

For quite a lot of fields the possibilities are not forseeable because they are completely dependent on your configuration. The ones with pop-up-lists have check tables configured. Some fields also accept wildcards and ranges..... so their possibilities are endless.

I think it is a good idea to want such a list but I doubt if you'll ever get it.

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am trying to look for all possible values of an authorization object field's in change mode of a role. But when I click the pencil icon beside the specified field, for few auth objects field's, the list doesnt pop up.

> Any idea, what is happening?

For quite a lot of fields the possibilities are not forseeable because they are completely dependent on your configuration. The ones with pop-up-lists have check tables configured. Some fields also accept wildcards and ranges..... so their possibilities are endless.

I think it is a good idea to want such a list but I doubt if you'll ever get it.

l_borsboom
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please specify the object and field?

0 Kudos

The object is - F_PAIT_ACG (BCA Payment Item : Authorization Group According to Account)

Field is - Authorization Group.

Thanks,