cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation is not coming in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 4 plants in organization and I am making an domestic PO.I am using the tax procedure TAXINN and the condition value for BED,CESS etc are maintained on the basis of Key Combination of TAX CODE.

While I am making a PO from 1200 Plant with the Tax Code E4; the values of the BED & CESS are coming correctly.

But If I am making a PO in 1500 Plant (which is a Tax exempted Plant) the system is not calculating the BED, CESS values. In both case I am using the same TAX Code E4

I have checked all the Condition records and they are correctly maintained in FV11.

Is there anything, which I am missing to maintain in 1500Plant?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Tax code FV11 needs plant, Material and Vendor combination.

so whatever the condition records you need to automise in po you need to maintain for plant material and vendor combination.

suppose you have plant 1 & 2, you have material a & b, you have vendor x & y.

you have maintained condition records for plant1,material a & vendor x while creating po for the above combination you will get the tax calculation

suppose you are now ordering same material to same vendor but changing the plant then you need to maintain tax condition for Plant2, Material 1 & Vendor x pls try this

regards

Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gorakash,

The Problem is solved .I have found that the Plant setting entries were missing for excise .I have maintained that and it is working OK.

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.First check the settings in SPRO-logistics general-tax on goods movements-india-basic settings-maintain plant settings.

2.Also in J1ID, check excise status for excise indicator for plant.

3.see the key combination while maintaining FV11.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Goraksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question is unanswered yet