Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Credit Key Query

Hi Gurus,

I am stcuk under a typical doubt.

I am adding a new Overhead Rate in the Standard Costing sheet ZDDD. I am using a Credit key ZC2, which is having one cost element and cost center mapping.

This cost element is maintained row wise in the cost component structure.

Now, when I run the material cost estimate of a material for a plant, it is picking the cost element of the credit key ZC2, but it is taking the cost center which is not being maintained in the credit key.

In the credit key, I have maintained a shared cost center for the overhead rates of 6 plants. But it is not picking the cost center which is maintained in the credit key. however, it is picking the corresponding shared cost center of the plant where material is created.

My doubt is when I have not maintained those cost centers in the credit key then how and from where it is picking the corresponding cost centers of the plants?

One more thing is, it is happening only if the name of the credit key starts with 'Z'. If I maintain AC2 instead of ZC2, it is picking up the cost center as per it is maintained in the credit key.

Please help me and show me some direction, I am not able to find out any solution for this.

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question