Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in adding new tabs in master data screens for RE-FX in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear members,

I am working on RE-FX in ECC 6.0. I need some advice on the foll matter:

When displaying master data for Rental Object (Rental Space) (Tcode REBDRO) there are three tabs that are visible. They are General Data, Measurement and Area Shares. I would like the tab "Supplementary Texts" to also appear as the fourth tab. I have gone to the node Screen Sequence under the Dialog node under Usage View under Master Data in RE-FX.

I have added this screen to the sequence and have saved it successfully. Now when i am trying to display the rental space (RS) it is still not showing the tab that I just added. When I am trying to remove one of the existing tabs, by going into the same screen sequence I am successful in doing that. I am also able to add some of the other tabs. However every time I am trying to add the tab "Supplementary texts", I am failing to display it in the master data.

Request you to please help me as I am not an expert in RE-FX.

Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly refer to the last post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suvarghya,

Did you made all the Screen Layout configurations? (Field Groups, Views, Stages and Screens)

Regards,

Diana ANASTÁCIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diana,

Many thanks for your reply. yes, I have maintained all that and even after that it was failing. However after some more investigatins I have now been able to solve the problem. This was happening because i was choosing a sub-screen and not the main tab screen.

Thanks and kind regards,

Suvarghya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Survaghya,

We are facing problem in adding tab to transaction RESCSU. We have followed all the steps mentioned by you , like

1. Go to transaction BUPT .

2. Select Application Object - transactuion BUS0.

3.Selected Application object as RESU.

4. And then went to all the following transactions.

RESCSU0002 SU: Field Groups

RESCSU0003 SU: Views

RESCSU0004 SU: Sections

RESCSU0005 SU: Screens

RESCSU0006 SU: Screen Sequences.

5. Created one z function group , having 2 FM for PBO and PAI.

6. Also one subscreen having the field mapped to CI_INCLUDE - CI_VISCSU.

But still we are not able to see the tab on the settlemet screen.

We tried changing the screen sequence of existing tabs, we could change that, but after performing all the steps mentioned above we could not add new tab.

Please suggest where are we committing a mistake.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepti,

Please give me some time. I am trying to see if I can help though I cant promise anything myself as I new to RE-FX myself.

Kind Regards,

Suvarghya Dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Survaghya,

to make this tab visible you have to add your own Supplementary texts type for Rental object in

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

General Settings for Master Data and Contract

Additional Texts

Define Categories for Additional Texts

Koptev Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Many thanks for your kind reply. Essentially I had already solved my issue and had closed the call. But our fellow RE-FX consultant Deepti got stuck with a similar problem which she has elaborated just above my last post. Please see if you can kindly help in that post. That way even I would get to know the procedure.

Kind regards,

Suvarghya Dutta