cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal storing tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created several appraisal documents and saved it. now want to pull a field and store it in a customized infotype. For the same require the tables whr the information is stored.

could anyone please tell me the tables whr the infomation entered in appraisal template are stored.

Efforts will be appreciated..

thnxs &regards

RKL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at report RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB. It displays the data stored for apparisals in ECC6.0

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shiva but those tables hrp1044 and hrp1033 dont have data that i have given as input to the fields in the form..

i am using appcreate to create appraisal and store the documents.

the table that the appraisal doc referes to is a structure table.. But whr do we pick the actual data from to populate the customized table that we have created..

thx

RKL

Edited by: RKN on Oct 10, 2008 2:56 PM

Edited by: RKN on Oct 10, 2008 2:58 PM

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look up the HRHAP* tables? Anyway, it is not advisable to do a direct db read of these tables.. There are a few function modules that you can use to meet your reqt.. pl search for HRHAP* in se37.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am working on sap ECC 6.. and am creating appraisal for employees using appraisal forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you tell me how you have created the documents and which version are you working in.

regards

Chakravarthi Nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RKN,

Refer HRP1044,HRP1033 Tables For Appraisal.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva vs.