cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ovement type to do a GI from QI to a Prod. Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a movement type where I can do directly a goods issue from QI(Quality Inspection) to a

production order, instead of moving from QI to UR(unrestricted) before doing goods issue to

a production order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible the system treats the QI stock as restricted from processing, hence a quality/usage decision has to be made first, once this decision is recorded only then the material can be issued to a production order.

you enter the Inspection Lot number in the transaction QA11 make the UD and then only the stock comes into unrestricted Stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are not using QM module, when mentioned QI and UR in my post, it reflects towards stock in different stock catogeries (like QI, UR,Blocked, Stock in Transit etc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any inputs........................

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eshwer,

>

> we are not using QM module, when mentioned QI and UR in my post, it reflects towards stock in different stock catogeries (like QI, UR,Blocked, Stock in Transit etc)

It is too confusing you are saying QM is not active and also you are in brackets mentioning again QI stock? Please explain what excatly is required.

Regards,

Prasobh