cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the inactive condition related to base price..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

good evening to all,

how to make the condition for base price active from in active stage.

my client pricing procedure is containing two type of base prices one base price is showing green

button that means this is active and the second base price which deals with material assessable

value for preparing this i have copied from the same PR00. and it is showing yello triangle button that

means which means inactive status and if i double click the yellow button this is showing the status

called status inactive because of subsequent pricing.

can any body throw some lite please

regrds,

balajiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard SAP where you cant have 2 Price condition types active at the same time. The latter Price type would be active and rest all Inactive.

Why do you want to have 2 Base price types in Pricing and use both of them? You can use a surcharge cond. type if you wan to add something to the Base Price.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

If you have multiple condition types with Condition Class as B (Prices) only one pricing condition in the lowest level ( step number ) will be active and rest are made inactive by the system. This is a standard behavior. So If you have two pricing conditions in your pricing procedure, you may need to change the first one to be a discount or surcharge in V/06.

This is the reason you could see one condition in green colour and another one in yellow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not only this is STD SAP

Logically also there cannot be two prices for a material

Suppose a pen can be priced Rs 8 or Rs 10

You can charge either Rs 8 or Rs 10

But you cant charge both for a single pen

If PR00 is RS 8 AND PR02 is Rs 10 and you have both,

both are price conditions, activated the system normally picks up the second one for calculation as the same logic of there cant be two prices for a single item

hope it is clear to you now

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you really working on a Client-Site (as you mentioned) or just asking for knowledge sake (it seems from your last few postings)?

Anyways, As rightly said by Abhijith...Only one condition type can be activaed at a time..

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AMIT YADAV,

EXCUSE ME............................................WHAT BOTHERS YOU ACTUALLY?

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER OR NOT JUST LET ME KNOW

WHAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD FROM MY LAST FEW POSTINGS.....DEAR

LET ME KNOW.

CAN I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE..................I WILL CALL AND GIVE SOME

CLARIFICATION TO YOU ON YOUR QUERIES.

Are you really working on a Client-Site (as you mentioned) or just asking for knowledge sake (it seems from your last few postings)?

Anyways, As rightly said by Abhijith...Only one condition type can be activaed at a time..

Edited by: balaji balaji on Oct 13, 2008 6:02 AM