cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input ready query- Not able to save the data to cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a Input ready query on Real Time cube. The cube is in Planning ready mode and Ran the query in the Bex Analyzer and entered the data in the required cell. But it is not allowing me to save the entered data. Could any one provide some direction how to save the data to the cube from query.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If every thing is alright, It is supposed to be writing data into the cube.How are you checking the data of the cube? By default it wouldn't display the data of cube. To display data you should either turn the yellow new request into Green or you should restrict request id to most recent request in your report.

Hope it helps.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a similar problem. I have built the required aggregate levels for on SEM_C18 real time cube, provided the filters for cost center, cost element, fiscal year, fiscal year variant, version, value type, period, amount in object currency.

I have created a query on the aggregate levels, given all restrictions for all the characteristics above with one cost center, cost element, period=1, Year 2-008.

I have maitained the query in changed mode, in the KF, I have maintained Input enabled with locking.

When I enter the values and when I say TRANSFER, I get a message that Characteristics relationship 1....and when i say SAVE, the value dissapears.

When I check the data in the cube by RSA1. I dont find the data, as you mentioned there is no request also generated.

Can you suggest what might be wrong.

Regards,

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you explain in detail what you have done and what is the error message.

did you use all characteristics in the query?