cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing new phone number in old invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The phone number of one particular sales office was changed this week. Now the customer is asking to change the old phone number printed in one of the invoice created last month to new telephone number. How do we do it? Shall I cancel the invoice and recreate so that the new phone number gets picked from Sales Office address? or any other method pls

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you maintaining the Phone number? IS it in the Sales Office config?

I think all changes in the General data gets reflected in all past documents. Try taking out the Invoice print again by taking a repeat print and the new phone number should be there. Your output type should be configured to take a repeat print.

Thanks

AriBis

Former Member
0 Kudos

The phone number is maintained in "Create Sales Office". Should I cancel the invoice and create again? I dont think Sales office phone numbers will get changed in old documents, but not sure (It happens with customer address). How do we cancell the invoice? Is it with VF11?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you need recreate the invoice again.if you are maintaining PH number in sales office addres than it would be automatically picked new one once you give print from issue output to.

for more you may take ABAPes help to check or confirm from where phone number is getting picked in form.

yes VF11 is the transaction for cancel the billing document.

but before canceling the docs please make sure from where it is getting picked actually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is getting picked from the Sales Office

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the related output type refers to the sales office without any hard coding inside the program of that output type it will surely pick the newly changed phone in the place of existing ph no. just reprint the invoice document and check it out.

if the program still fetches the old no. seek an ABAPer help to check if any hard coding is made inside the specific output type.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is any modification, made in to Customer Master, After Invoice created, you have to cancel the invoice and re-invoiced.

Best Regards,

Amit