Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bypassing selection screen events

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have some validation code for fields under "At selection screen"

and code for disabling fields under "At selection screen output"

now when i select the radio button "At selection screen" is triggered and error is shown before "At selection screen output"

could get triggered , hence the selected radio button is selcted but the corresponding feild remains disabled as "At selection screen output" did not got triggered.

can anyone help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to validate fields only before extecution, You can code in this way.

at selection-screen.

if sy-ucomm EQ 'ONLI'.

Validations...

endif.

at selection-screen output.

Regards

Sathar

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check what is causing the error in the 'At Selection screen' event. Please enter a data that is not causing the error. Once you enter the correct data, the 'At selection screen output' event is triggered again and you will have a changed selection screen.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At Selection Screen Output : Event is triggered only once when screen is displayed. If your requirement is to enable/disable a particluar field based on the radio button then it is advisable to write it in At Selection Screen event. (Use IF and CASE conditons under this event)

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An error in PAI(At-selection Screen in case of Selection Screen) is never followed by PBO(At-selection Screen output in case of Selection Screen)

Make your code in PAI independent of the code in PBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to validate fields only before extecution, You can code in this way.

at selection-screen.

if sy-ucomm EQ 'ONLI'.

Validations...

endif.

at selection-screen output.

Regards

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathar , it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos