cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close the interanl order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to close the internal order, but i am unable to close the order, system is giving error saying that in fiscal year 2008 it is not possible to deactivate or open period 2006.

Please do the needful

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Om,

The reason for this error message may be that the previous year or in this case 2006 appears as the current fiscal year in the Table ANLB.

You can check this in transaction SE16 > Table ANLB

Use Transaction SE16 to find out whether the 'current fiscal year' entered in Table ANLB corresponds to the most recent (year with highest number) fiscal year in Table ANLC.

Please also refer to the following Note in relation to this issue:

• Note: 10564 No start of year values alth. prev.year val. avail.

I hope this helps resolve the issue for you.

Kind Regards,

Brendan

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any Asset is tied to Internal Order. Does Internal Order close will trigger deactivation of Asset ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check whether you have any open PO or PR. Pl paste the long text of the error message so that we will get clarity and support you further. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

error is "It is not possible to deactivate in fiscal year 2008"

details of erros is

It is not possible to deactivate in fiscal year 2008

Message no. AY135

Diagnosis

The fiscal year change has not yet taken place for the new fiscal year 2008.

System response

The system cannot carry out the deactivation on the date that was entered.

Procedure

Carry out a fiscal year change for the new fiscal year 2008, or deactivate the asset in fiscal year 2006.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your fiscal year in AA is not yet set to 2008. You have to do it via AJRW, and then you will be able to proceed.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asset accounting not implemented, manual entried we are possing to capitalise from CWIP.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyway, this is the meaning of the error. The year in T093C is not set to 2008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN ABOVE TABLE YEAR IS MENTIONED AS 2006. NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO RESOLVE MY PROBLEM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you say Asset Accounting not implemented? Then, you should not have this issue. Please check the Company Code Status:

Asset Accounting > Preparing for Production Startup > Production Startup > Active Company Code

If the status is 3, you will not have the mentioned error. If it is not 3 and you truly have not implemented AA, the current fiscal year 2006 probably is stated in the configuration for asset take over date. Any way, please check and let us know.

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the status management in the order type. Check the dependencies for close of internal order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for other order numbers it is allowing, only for certain orders, system is giving error that, "It is not possible to deactivate in fiscal year 2008"