Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Reversal

vs_suresh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have done settlement of project expenses for the amount of Rs.600 which consists of Rs.100Rs.200Rs.300) three times settlement , and after settlement when I do the reversal using processing type u201CFullu201D using the transaction type : CJ88, the system has to take all the settlement which I have done for Rs.600, but it is taking for reversal of Rs.300 only that it is last settlement , not Rs.600, why the system is not taking full reversal of all settled amount. Any one come across this case, please provide the solution.

Regards,

S.Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try executing the settlement with periodic mentioning the settlement period same as period in which Rs.300 was settled.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, The settlement type of your manufacturing order has been customized with PP2 i.e periodic settlement. Hence in the last period settlement, you have settled 300 and when you go for reversal for the same period, you could able to reverse 300 only. If possible, you can reverse the settlement for the earlier two previous periods if finance and MM period is open. There shall deftly be a constraint from MM since it will not allow reversal previous periods to the last previous period. Trust this helps much! Cheers!