Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment advice note by email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

After f110 transcation is used .How to change the sender name in SOST transaction to userdefined one . i want it as AP_CLERK instead of the name of person who generates it . i want the mail also to be as AP_CLERK (SENDER NAME) instead of the name of person who generates it. The mail body should not be blank should contain text defined by me.(ie my own text) .

anyone who dealt with this issue earlier can slove this as they would have better idea on the approach.

do i need to change the code in my z function module of sample_process_00002040 .

what is the process?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you manage to find a solution? I have a similar requirement too...

M

0 Kudos

I was in touch with SAP and this worked out by doing the follwoing

C_FINAA-NAMEP = 'TEXT' .

C_FINAA-INTUSER = 'AP_CLERK' .

where text is in capital letter like 'TEXT' in S010 transaction which contains body . text id is FIKO

Also we had to implement notes 988859,989043,1033893,1168342 before doing this .

0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep. I was able to find some documentation for the BTE modules. However, I have another requirement that is even more interesting.

We are able to email payment advices from F110 but, we would like the emails to be sent after 10PM in the evening everyday. But F110 is not scheuled as a batch job and our users will run it manually on an ad-hoc basis. I tried modifying the 'send time' parameter in ITCPO in SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002050 but it wasn't really helpful.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you can change the code in your Z version of sample_process_00002040

The structure c_finna included the internet address.

You will need to set the transmission medium to I as below:

c_finaa-nacha = 'I'.
          c_finaa-intad = l_smtp_addr(130).   

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards

Greg Kern

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer this . I was in touch with SAP and this worked out by doing the follwoing

C_FINAA-NAMEP = 'TEXT' .

where text is in capital letter like 'TEXT' in S010 transaction which contains body . text id is FIKO

Also we had to implement notes 988859,989043,1033893,1168342 before doing this .

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you please provide your inputs on this, we have similar requirement. I have implemented the SAP note but all the payment programs are going into dumps as the FINAA-INTUSER does not exist. As we are using 4.7 version do we need to create this field in the structure.

Can you please give your inputs on this. Can also please let me know how you have added the field in the process exit 2040.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created FIBF entries but payment program is still not taking e-mail address from vendor master record.

Is there any changes to program ( ZFFOGB1T) is required?. I am on ECC6.

Currently the situation is, it creates a payment advice spool and then i go to re-print and changed parameter and type in e-mail address and then it works. This is not an ideal thing. So, Kindly advise.

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you please provide your inputs on this, we have similar requirement. I have implemented the SAP note but all the payment programs are going into dumps as the FINAA-INTUSER does not exist. As we are using 4.7 version do we need to create this field in the structure.

Can you please give your inputs on this. Can also please let me know how you have added the field in the process exit 2040.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

C_FINAA-NAMEP = 'TEXT' .

Edited by: Pradeep Akula on Apr 17, 2009 2:33 PM

0 Kudos

how did you solve the dumps when using finaa structure without intuser?