cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank statement and assigment field

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has two different processes for posting of incoming invoices. One is that down payment request is received, then payment is done and at the end invoice is received which is cleared with down payment. In this case when I'm making payment (either with F110 or FF67) system is creating down payment which has field assignment filled with reference from down payment request. For example:

F-47, reference is AAA.

FF67,clearing document reference is bank key + bank statement number, assignment is AAA.

But, when I'm paying invoice, system is not behaving the same. Field assignment is filled with reference of payment document. For example:

FB60, reference is BBB

FF67, clearing document reference is bank key + bank statement number, assignment is bank key + bank statement number.

Few remarks:

- system is ECC 5.0

- both reconciliation and vendor master record has 009 as sort key

- result is the same in F110 and FF67

Can someone answer is this standard behavoir of the system that it treats differently clearing of noted and standard items and is it possible to influence on this through customization or I have to use user exit?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the down payment account for the sort key. The recon account for down payment is usually different and defined at the special GL level.

Cheers..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. Down payment account has also 009. Small addition to this: when I process payment request, which is also noted item, it is acting on the same way as down payment request.