Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements for BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How to find enhancements for the BAPI FM

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Thanks,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure what enhancement that you would like to do for the given BAPI. But here are my inputs.

1. Go to the Function Module. Click on the Enhanement Button (ECC 6.0) and go to EDIT -> Enhancements -> Show Implicit Enhancement Options.

2. You can find the Implicit Enhancement Spots at the beginning / End of the Function Module.

3. Second method is to go for Function Group Enhancements which can also be using the new Enhancement Framework in which you can go for creation / addition of Optional Parameters to the Function Module.

4. Thirdly, if your requirement is to add additional Fields to the existing BAPI Structures, you can simply go for an Append Structure for the BAPI Structure in which you would like to add the additional Fields.

Hope it was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure what enhancement that you would like to do for the given BAPI. But here are my inputs.

1. Go to the Function Module. Click on the Enhanement Button (ECC 6.0) and go to EDIT -> Enhancements -> Show Implicit Enhancement Options.

2. You can find the Implicit Enhancement Spots at the beginning / End of the Function Module.

3. Second method is to go for Function Group Enhancements which can also be using the new Enhancement Framework in which you can go for creation / addition of Optional Parameters to the Function Module.

4. Thirdly, if your requirement is to add additional Fields to the existing BAPI Structures, you can simply go for an Append Structure for the BAPI Structure in which you would like to add the additional Fields.

Hope it was helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri