cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which movement type use for return stock form one plant to other plant in

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends i am working on STO PROCESS

i need to transfer return stock from one plant to other plant as a return stock i am using Mvt type 455

but system shows following error

Update control of movement type is incorrect (entry 455 X X _ L)

Message no. M7226

Diagnosis

The system could not find entry 455 X X _ L in any of the movement type control tables.

Procedure

Cancel current processing.

Contact your system administrator.

Action to be taken by the system administrator

Check in Customizing for Inventory Management under Copy, Change Movement Types whether the entry is contained in the Update control view for the movement type.

If the entry is missing, proceed as follows:

For standard movement types, this means that the given process is not supported using the present data combination. Do not create any entries without prior arrangement with your SAP consultant. Otherwise, incorrect postings may result.

For customer-defined movement types (beginning with 9, X, Y, or Z), this may mean that they have not been fully defined. Delete the movement type and re-create it by copying a standard movement type.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think there is a standard STO movement type you can use. But I can't remember. Why don't you try to find it and test if it fit your requirement?

There are some information for your reference. Please check on website:

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/difference-for-stock-transfer-and-transfer-posting.htm

Using STO without delivery:

doc.type: UB

GI:351, GR:101

STO with delivery:

GI:641, GR:101

delivery type:NL

STO with delivery and billing:

GI:643, GR:101

delivery type:NLCC , billing type:IV

And if you want to use the way to return the goods replenishment, try to flag the return checkbox while you create purchase order item. Of course, corresponding configuration is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please give the configuration steps for return stock transfer order(MM/SD).

kaushik