cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario: Maintenance intercompany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could somebody please give me some information about how to manage __PM intercompany__.

In my case, one of the companies of my group gives this services, and the rest of the companies " should buy" it. Which could be the best solution? We use PM01 orders.

• Work with Pursache orders? And then, should they work with CS in states of PM?? How could a maintenance order (not service order) be billed to a company group??

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!

Kind regards,

Caroline.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carilona,

you can use CS for selling services which includes revenues or use PS as for Service projects ... the receiving company can receive it thru PO and futher to PM and execution at site and payment thru invoice .... from the receiving companies ....

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

We are on a implantation of the module PM, and I was wondering if there existed some way of being able to use the orders of maintenance PM to be able to invoice then the service to other companies of the group, without having to mix it with CS.

Scene:

An alone society CO, with several companies FI, one of the companies is the one that gives a maintenance for the general services. Each of the companies has also his own service of maintenance for special tasks.

The question would be, how I can across an order PM, to manage to invoice to another company the service, or simply to do the cost transfer, since margin is not applied, without using CS.

Thank you very much Pushpa for the offer, if there is no another option, I will have to implant(implement) also CS.

And on the other hand, if we decided to implement the CS module, how should the company "buy" this service to the other company?? By a purchase orther? could someone please give me a flash of the whole process in CS, a short scen overwiew about the sales and purchase documents we should use?

Thank you in advance for your support,

Regards,

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

follow the link related to CS [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3c/abae15413911d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm]

You can sell services using CS and receiving company can use service POs to buy the services ...

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you a lot, I'm going to have a look to this documentation.

kind regards,

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Please throw some light on this: I have been asked about the module PM which we have in the project, and they ask about PM-SMA (it seems is relationated with services??), and the other submodule PM-PRO about projects... do you have any idea about these modules???

Thank you in advance,

kind regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz explain you process in detail?

Regards