Valuation is not changing in DMR
Note: This is the continuation of my previous thread. Sorry, If I am asking some basic doubts.
My clien requirement is as follows,
They will not inspect the firts 9 lots. They will inspect only 10 th Lot. If some rejection found in between (at any stage..eg Production), they will inspect for next 6 lots continuously.
I have made Seven Stages.
1. Skip Stage - 9 times. If Ok then 2nd Stage. If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
2. Insp Stage - 1 time. If OK then 3rd Stage. If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
3. Insp Stage - 1 Time . If OK then 4th Stage If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
4. Insp Stage - 1 Time . If OK then 5th Stage If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
5. Insp Stage - 1 Time . If OK then 6th Stage If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
6. Insp Stage - 1 Time . If OK then 7th Stage If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
7. Insp Stage - 1 Time . If OK then 1st Stage If NOT OK then 2nd Stage
Whenevet the Lot is a Skip, we will not Inspect the Lot. We will give UD directly. So at the time, even if I give UD as rejected, Dynamic Valuation says "Accepted". So the stage remains at 1.
But, if I Valuate the Lot and enter the defect Qty in results recording and then if we give UD as rejected, then Dynamic Valuation says "Rejected" and so the stage change occurs & moved to 2.
My doubt: To make the stage change either we have to do the results recording or else by QDL2 (manualy changng the level). Is it correct?
Please guide and thnx in advance
There is no alternative soln for that.
If u want update the Quality Level Rejected for SKIP. You should follow any one like Reject any character in Result or Manually change the Quality level in QDL2.