cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in adding BI Report as portal favourite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following thread is posted by someone already but there is no response. I have similar problem and just reposting it again.

We use a Federated Portal Network where the Enterprise Portal (EP) is the Consumer Portal and the BI

Portal (BP) is the Producer Portal. BI Report Users access BI Reports from the Enterprise Portal through Remote Role Assignment.

BI Report "Save As" functionality allows you to save a "Bookmark" to the BI Portal Favorites. I am specifically looking to save a "Bookmark" to the Enterprise Portal(Consumer) Favorites and NOT the BI Portal(Producer). This only makes sense since our users only have access to the Enterprise Portal.

Our users are accessing their BI Reports from the Enterprise Portal and the users would like to save a link (Bookmark) to their Enterprise Portal Favorites. Currently, it looks like the "Save As" Functionality for saving "Bookmarks" is only allowing (Pointing) us to save the bookmarks to our BI Portal.

1. In an FPN Environment can we save a "Bookmark" Link to a BI Report into the Enterprise (Consumer) Portal Favorites?

2. If we are in a FPN Environment and users cannot save Bookmarks to Enterprise Portal Favorites and can only put "Bookmarks" in the BI Portal then how are users to access their links from the Enterprise Portal Environment?

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sreeram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this to open other thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we have the same problem. So far I managed to get the favorites iview in a role in the BI Java stack and assign that role to a user.

But if there are other ways, it would be great !

Kind regards,

Bert Janssens