Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a Problem with the Screen Enhancement,

Can u tell, How to change the Local Object to our Own Package in the Screen Enhancement.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

In the case of screen enhancements, the class concept has been adopted u2013 with the following exceptions:

· The previous call to the method CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_PROG_AND_DYNP_FOR_SUBSCR, has been replaced by the call CL_ENH_BADI_RUNTIME_FUNCTIONS=>GET_PROG_AND_DYNP_FOR_SUBSCR with the same interface.

· The methods PUT_DATA_TO_SCREEN and GET_DATA_FROM_SCREEN will no longer be generated. You can create your own BAdI methods for data transport and call them using CALL BADI.

· You no longer need to call the CL_EXITHANDLER=>SET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS and CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS methods. These methods are now unnecessary as they only place the BAdI reference in a temporary storage.

SET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS is no longer necessary.

GET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS can, if necessary, be replaced by GET BADI.

check this..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9d/12233a0edd7978e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

regards

Satish

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When editing the object select goto --> object directory entry.

Darren

0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

How to Create in New Package for Module pool programme for transaction se51. Not for Reports.

0 Kudos

hi,

in se51 also you have option in menu goto - object directory entry - click on change save in package it will ask for request save and transport.

0 Kudos

Hi Gautham,

First The screen enhancement has created in local object $TMP,now i want to replace the local object with other package name, i had tried wat u posted. but its in disable mode only.

0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

I was tried wt u posted, but in the Object Directory its already stored with Package, but when using the transaction se51 Screen and going to attributes, its is showing the Local Object, when i tried in Change mode its in display Mode only, i cannt change the Local object in my own package name.

Can u help me to slove this prob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In goto option there will be option called "Object Directory Entry" change the package there.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

satsrockford
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

In the case of screen enhancements, the class concept has been adopted u2013 with the following exceptions:

· The previous call to the method CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_PROG_AND_DYNP_FOR_SUBSCR, has been replaced by the call CL_ENH_BADI_RUNTIME_FUNCTIONS=>GET_PROG_AND_DYNP_FOR_SUBSCR with the same interface.

· The methods PUT_DATA_TO_SCREEN and GET_DATA_FROM_SCREEN will no longer be generated. You can create your own BAdI methods for data transport and call them using CALL BADI.

· You no longer need to call the CL_EXITHANDLER=>SET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS and CL_EXITHANDLER=>GET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS methods. These methods are now unnecessary as they only place the BAdI reference in a temporary storage.

SET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS is no longer necessary.

GET_INSTANCE_FOR_SUBSCREENS can, if necessary, be replaced by GET BADI.

check this..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9d/12233a0edd7978e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

regards

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

I was tried, but in the Object Directory its already stored with Package, but when using the transaction se51 Screen and going to attributes, its is showing the Local Object, when i tried in Change mode its in display Mode only, i cannt change the Local object in my own package name.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the screen in transaction se80 (through ur program) and right click on screen number then u'll get an option to change the package name ( in submenu of last option). Here u can change it and save it then it will ask for transport request.

Hope it helps.

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

After navigating to the window(i.e goto-->object directory entry)u need to click on the button change\display(F6).Other wise it will be in disabled mode.

Hope it will be helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

I was tried wt u posted, but in the Object Directory its already stored with Package, but when using the transaction se51 Screen and going to attributes, its is showing the Local Object, when i tried in Change mode its in display Mode only, i cannt change the Local object in my own package name.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.