Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Reports in SAP PS.

VenkatSekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings Everyone,

We are implementing PS for a manufacturing firm in the next two weeks. We as well have implemented PS for our own use too. We have customized some around 6 Reports and 3 Module Pool. Now please let me know any other reports that might be useful for our new implementation as well as for our use.

Would Really appreciate If you guys could give me an idea of what can be done.

Thx 'n' Rgds.

Sbks.

Edited by: SBKS Venkat on Oct 10, 2008 12:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned your implementation is for Manufacturing Industry...you may have to develope some new reports to track Project specific Procurement.

For examaple List of PRs or POs for a Project with Releas status information, GRN Qty. and Invoiced amount.

Again a lot depends on Client requirement.

Venkat

VenkatSekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Venkat,

We have created some reports like, a report that gives the details about the activities that needs to be finished next and etc... I am looking to develop new ones that relate to capturing the time instead of the cost. Since there are std reports which are more than helpful.

Cheers.

Sbks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One has to know the complete business process, management requirements, reporting requirements etc. to decide what reports are required for a customer. This is a very vague question and can not be answered like this. This like a peculiar situation that a doctor is asking his patient what medicine he should prescribe without even knowing what is the problem. Please appoint a business consultant, a chartered account and a good PS consultant to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on client's specific requirements. You can also check the std. PS reports available in CJE0.

VenkatSekar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hemanth,

You are correct, everything depends on the customer requirement. But our customer is a part of our own organization. He is taking what we are giving him, instead of us customizing the new ones. Hope you get the idea. I want to give them something new.

Thx.

Sbks.