cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict doc type for only one t code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to restrict one document type for only one t code. if it is possible please tell me the procedure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Addition to the replies given above :

It is not possible to restrict for all types of the TCODES, because - system post the FI transactions using the TCODE:FB01 only relating to some TCODES like F-02, F-43, F-22, etc., to get confirm check the document posted using the F-43 using the FB03 display the document and see the header details...so that you will find the TCODE as FB01.

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

To restrict one doc type:

Prereq: doc type : XX, chck : Tcode: F-02, mess Error. it is restricted for all t codes, i want to use this doc type for one customized t code and one standard tcode. how can i

Edited by: Deepti reddy on Oct 13, 2008 11:42 AM

Edited by: Deepti reddy on Oct 13, 2008 12:46 PM

Edited by: Deepti reddy on Oct 13, 2008 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set up a validation from T code: OB28. From the menu, choose Environment --> Validation.

Set up a document header validation like this.

Prerequisite: SYST-TCODE = 'XXXX' (Replace XXXX with the Tcode)

Check: BKPF-BLART = 'YY' (Replace YY with your document type)

Message: Message Type 'E'. Enter a message class and a number. You can create one specifically to return a message you would like the user to see if he enters the wrong document type.

Once the 3 steps outlined above have been completed. You will need to come to the main OB28 screen and create an entry to activate this validation.

Create a new entry for the relevant company code, Select 0001 for call point, select the validation you have created and in the activation level field enter "1".

Cheers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls make a validation rule for the same

Prequisite

Document Type = SA

Check

T Code = F-02

Message (If Check fails)

Document type SA can be posted only with T Code F-02

You make validation rule in GGB0 and assign it in OB28

Regards