Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

price group effect

Hi,

I have a scenario where the client has a customer for whom the client creates a sales order for the customer at 3 different prices in the same state.

So i have diffrenenciated that by using the price group A1,A2 & A3.So when that customer's sales order is created i select the price group for the effect to take place at header level,But at item level i have to carry out new pricing manually for all the products (say the SO has 20 FG in the SO line item).

So is there any other way where i can select the required price group and the same effect takes place at the item level for all the products so we need not do it manually as done now.

Please Suggest me some solution

Ajay

replied

hello again.

sadly, if you want auto pricing, the system must source from the existing CMR, MMR and pricing condition records. if there is only 1 option available as default per master data (e.g. price group) then you will have no choice but to make manual entries in the sales order.

however, there is another way. you can still do auto pricing by sales document type. what you do is define 3 sales doc types with different document pricing procedures, which will be assigned at tcode OVKK (you can maintain just 1 sales area). let's say, the following:

1. ZOR1, with document pricing procedure 3 (for price group A1), assigned to pricing procedure zva001 and condition type ZR01

2. ZOR2, with document pricing procedure 4 (for price group A2), assigned to pricing procedure zva002 and condition type ZR02

3. ZOR3, with document pricing procedure 5 (for price group A3), assigned to pricing procedure zva003 and condition type ZR03

now, then you create 3 pricing condition records for the same material using condition types ZR01, ZR02 and ZR03 (in lieu of PR00). price groups will actually not be valid anymore.

you then use the appropriate doc type for the same customer based on the intentions of the price group.

of course, as in everything else the more options you have, the more chances for errors.

nevertheless, here is hoping that you find these ideas useful and maybe lead you to the appropriate solution.

best regards.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question